October 2, 2010

My Ism

ism[iz-uhm]–noun -A distinctive doctrine, theory, system, or practice.

Over the past few years I have embarked on a few business ventures and have been associated with various "company" names, all of which embodied communal thoughts and ideas shared amongst my then business partners. I have helped to exhibit what the touch of a diva looks like in building public relations and have also stood as a pink elite. Though I have enjoyed and appreciated all of the experience gained during these highlights of my career it is with pleasure, pride, and pure excitement that I unveil to you MY company, MY baby, MY vision: NAILAHISM. 

NAILAHISM is New Age Public Relations. It is an avenue by which those who are working to make a difference in the world can create huge tidal waves in this ocean we call society. My goal is to assist the movers, the shakers, the doers, the artists, the musicians, metaphysicians, healers, thinkers, philanthropists; anyone who is focused on progression and has a positivity to share with the world.

0 remarks:

Post a Comment