December 23, 2010

My 30th Post: It's Bittersweet

This is my 30th blog post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am as excited as I was about my 10th post and my 20th post but this time it is mixed with pride and a little sadness. See, for the past 89 days I have been involved in a Fastgirls challenge called Be The Expert. This has been every bit of a challenge for me. I've experienced a tremendous amount of growth not just within my career but in my personal life. We may not get what we want when we need it to but I can promise you that we ALWAYS get it when it's right for us to receive it. I am so thankful for this experience and honestly I cannot put into words how much I needed this but I hope that you can feel my energy and can understand.

My Dear Fellow Fastgirls... You are all conquering the world. No one, no where, no how, can ever say different because no matter what you will steadily move up the ladder thanks to the amazing, magnificent and brilliant energy that surrounds you every day whether seen or unseen. I now understand the importance of surrounding yourself with positivity. You all are WONDER WOMEN!! I salute you! I congratulate you! I love you!!!!!

LET YOUR GREATNESS SHOW!!!

1 remarks:

Sallomazing! said...

*singing* I'm coming out / I want the world to know! Love this. Thank you for your grace, for your knowledge, for your love. I love Fastgirls! (as Michelle would say)

Post a Comment